New dive watch

NotAPiscivore

Sacre Coeur Montmare '10
I have always like Tissot and their T-touch models. Their newest in the series is a dive watch. You loose the barometer and altimeter and gain a logbook and the dive computer. The neat thing about all these watch is the digital compass. This watch like the Expert T-touch has the back-light. If your looking for a double duty everyday and dive watch this might fit the bill.

Oh, and if your not familiar with these they have a tactile crystal... you select the function by pressing a button to enable the touch sensitive crystal and then touch the dial to select the function... pretty cool.

I like the pairing of the digital compass with the dive computer so you could plot your dive on the map. There is a speed function too to give you distance (don't know how that works though... not GPS).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd6RtGXlPt8&feature=related

Ha. Just gives you ascent rate for speed not distance. I guess you would have to estimate your speed and plot distance from your time.

The plot he was making was just depth vs. time. I don't think you get the compass bearing at each time interval... would have been cool.

Back