New place to buy saltwater fish and corals in Fargo!!

cdness

Premium Member
Hi All,

Go check out the new saltwater setup at the pet store in the West Acres mall in Fargo. They have a very nice fish setup as well as corals. They carry ORA as well and it looks like the prices are very comparable to the corals in the cities. This will be great to help the hobby in Fargo and surrounding areas.

Curtis

It should be great. It's run by the same people who own Pets R Inn up in Grand Forks and that's where I get most of my stuff. :)

I haven't been to Fargo in ages but next time I go will have to go stope by.

~~Ange

If anyone ever gets out to Bismarck there is an awsome store that has lots of corals. Its Called Oceans Paradise. Most of the corals are tank raised (Quality). Ranging from Polyps, Mushrooms, Leathers, Lps (Duncan and Acans are also in stock at all times) SPS, Almost the whole ORA line of corals(red planet table, ORA Borealis, and Orgeon Tort just to name a few. There is also a set of Solmon Island True Perc clowns that have been laying eggs. The babbies are so tiny. By the second week they are getting some color and the first stripe. when we get the club forum back up we will have lots of pics to look at.

Picture248.jpg

Some of the Sps from ORA

Back