New pump, lights, and test kit for sale

huskerhunter

I started into this hobby a couple years ago, then a move for my job and various other items kept it on the back burner. At this point it's obvious that I won't be finishing the setup anytime soon so it's best to get these items to someone who will use them and hopefully I'll be dipping my toe back into the saltwater in a couple more years.

I am located near Shelton which is halfway between Grand Island and Kearney, Nebraska. If you are in the area items could be picked up there or I could ship. For shipping I'll just add whatever the actual cost of postage would be to get it to you. All prices cash and carry.

Odyssea lighting system, 4x65 or 260 watt total. 2 actinic, 2 12K bulbs, 4 moonlights. Two fans, 3 plugs to run lights in whatever pattern you want. Includes bracket stands that allow it to be flipped up for easy cleaning. Turned on a couple times just to check the lights out (first time having one, couldn't resist trying it), otherwise unused. While preparing this for shipping I noticed that one of the hinge pins on a support is broken, since someone may or may not want to use that support rather than fix it I will drop the price on this unit to $70 and let the buyer fix it to fit their purposes if needed.

odyssea1.jpg

odyssea2.jpg

Blueline AquaPump HD30 pump. ¾" x ¾" NPT piping. 16.5 foot total head. 590 GPH max discharge at 0 ft. 90 W input. 10" long, 4" wide, 5" high. Never used, plugs are still in the pipe fittings. $100.

pump1.jpg

pump2.jpg

Seachem test kit, Marine Basic. Good for 75 tests, box was opened but plastic bag inside and all chemical containers are untouched and unopened in original packaging. $20.

seachemtestkit.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Matt

Back