New to area...well sort of.

peacepleasure

Hi, my name is Lisa and my family and I recently moved back to FLW. We reside in Rolla but my husband is active, working at the base. After a horrific moving experience of losing all live stock of mine and my husbands tanks, I am in the process of setting my 40B back up. I am looking for fellow reefers in the area to befriend as well as to purchase frags in the near future to restart my collection of sps. Thanks and it's good to be back.

Yep, I'm still around, and still a reefer. I don't know about you but I have never been so deprived of hobby related stuff since being back here the last time lol. We just recently made a trip to St. Louis just to go shopping for live goodies lol. Whats kind of setup do you have?

Currently we have a 100 gallon mostly fish, few corals tank, a 53 gallon reef tank, 53 gallon refugium, have plans to interconnect all those, and I just got setup a 125
gallon with 70 gallon sump/refugium that I've got sitting mostly empty and building pods , etc. to support a big bioload when I dump a bunch of tangs in at once so hopefully everyone gets along.
I've been dabbling in tank& tank stand building through my job at Cartunes and got setup with a saltwater distributor just the other day. Going to be placing an order here sometime between tomorrow and monday if you're looking for anything, prices are usually a third to half of what liveaquria sells stuff for. I don't check this much, so send me an email or call me at Cartunes(ask for Matt) if you want in. It will show up between 9-noon the day after I order and you would have to meet me at Cartunes to pickup as soon as they get there otherwise they would have to go in my quarantines back at my house in Lebanon.

Back