New to the area

Reef Frontiers requires membership of 30 days AND a 50 post count requirement, prior to Selling/Buying anything. Similar to here, on RC, but RC requires a 90 day membership.

John, if you're now in the Puget Sound area, it might be a good idea to change your location from Brunswick, ME...lol.

Hope to see you on PSAS or RF soon.

This club forum, here on RC, doesn't get used nearly as much as it should!! We need to change that, or it'll get removed.

Reef Frontiers requires membership of 30 days AND a 50 post count requirement, prior to Selling/Buying anything. Similar to here, on RC, but RC requires a 90 day membership.

John, if you're now in the Puget Sound area, it might be a good idea to change your location from Brunswick, ME...lol.

Hope to see you on PSAS or RF soon.

This club forum, here on RC, doesn't get used nearly as much as it should!! We need to change that, or it'll get removed.

Yeah, no longer in Brunswick, ME. LOL! Updated my info.... we live on whidbey island now. Only one fish store on the island (that I've found anyway). Any recommendations for stores?

I recommend to look for local reefers in that area, which you have plenty. Which I believe you can get better deal. Also Craigslist. Other than that, I know of nothing other than ones in Seattle. If you feel like driving. Visit Barrier Reef, Exit 7 at 405.

Back