New to this forum

Hi,

My name is Reka and I have been keeping freshwater tanks for about 14 years. It's time to dive into salt water so I'm all in.
I hope to meet some great people here.

Stay salty.

Hi,

My name is Reka and I have been keeping freshwater tanks for about 14 years. It's time to dive into salt water so I'm all in.

Stay salty.
Welcome Reka. We may not have many people here but, those that are have been in the hobby a long time. Iā€™ve been keeping saltwater tanks for over 40 years.

I have had tanks for 40 years but started salt in 2007 and had both for a while. Now I do again. I remember when I thought a 55 gallon tank was huge. In 1989 I wanted an 8 foot tank with discus in it. Now I have 75 gallon Freshwater tank with a controller that runs an ATO and the heaters. The 8 foot tank has tangs and large angel in it. 6 foot tanks has 2 eels and butterflies. 4 foot has engineer gobies. But in the end the freshwater angels look fine in the same room a saltwater ones do. And I have a shark, a little red tailed one. All the cool stuff to keep fish available now is wonderful. A light that tracks the cycle of the sun and moon and cloud cover over the Great Coral Reef in Australia.
It's a disease - RUN AWAY WHILE YOU CAN.

Hi,

Stay salty.
Welcome!

Back