o2manyfish - Free Tank Stuff - Come Get Some or All, Just Come Get It - PU Sun Oct 6th 5p to 7p - Encino

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
Hey Guys,

If you've been in this hobby awhile you find you have a few boxes of extra tank stuff.... Well, I have so many boxes of extra crap it's too much.

Here is the deal. The attached photos is a bunch of stuff that needs a new home. Some of it is brand new and never used. Some of it used, Some needs parts. What you see of the table is what I'm getting rid of.

1) Don't Msg Me with - Dave, hold this ****** for me
2) Don't Msg Me with - Dave, I saw Part A on the table do you have any more part A's or the part B's - What you see if what is there

Come take as much as you want. If you want it all just bring your own milk crates and load it all and take it.

Yes, as always if you come take some of this equipment away, I will send you home with some free corals.

I seriously don't want to store this stuff anymore, and I will never have a use for this equipment. I'm not putting it back into my storage shed. It goes from the patio to the trash bin this week. So, if you said One day I want to have a big tank and (2) Double Bulb UV's -- Then come grab those units today and you let them collect dust in your shed till you need them.

If you have my number, text me that your coming.

If you need my number, msg me and I will give you my # and address.

I would like all the stuff to go away today between 5pm and 7pm. --- Don't text and I say I can't come till 9.45p is that okay

I wil check the computer around 3.30p and respond to all msgs for those that need my # and directions.

Dave B

2024-10-06 11.09.04 -sml-hd.jpg

2024-10-06 11.09.07 -sml-hd.jpg

2024-10-06 11.09.13 -sml-hd.jpg

2024-10-06 11.09.20 -sml-hd.jpg

2024-10-06 11.09.30 -sml-hd.jpg

2024-10-06 11.08.59 -sml-hd.jpg

Back