Omas Donor Corals

jjmcat

The way this works is someone will donate a coral to the program.Once this is done it will be spread out to the club members to have.The club member who has one of the corals of the donor list will grow the coral until its large enough to frag.Once this is done it will go to the next member in line.We will have a have list and a want list.Each member who receives a frag is responsible for quarantining and dipping said coral before it goes into the main system.This program will give each member a chance at learning how to propagate the coral he or she has.this will be a learning lesson and a bonus since you get a free coral out of the deal.

Pink Millie
Have list
JJMCAT

Want list

Donor Coral

Donor Coral

I would love to grow a coral for the group. I am really interested in learning how to frag coral.

Looks like somene post on here once, and only at the first of the year Soo...

What happend to this program? I know a lot of you guys have your own frag tanks.

Yes I know alot of you donate frags to for the raffle, so I guess that's what happend.

The prev post was my previous name. I'm really interested in getting this program going again as well. Richard and JJ - is someone in charge of this program or can skidder and I take the lead?

Back