Online sellers in Florida

FishNDip

So does anyone know of sellers that give great deals on coral located in Florida? Ones that give a discount on shipping if you live in FL? If you know of big corporate companies cool, but any small shops that do cool prices too?

kpaquatics.com Not a lot of corals but the best prices on Ricordias,
Everything collected by them by hand in the keys. I have a few from them and will eventually get one of each color.

Last edited:
Where are you located? I have a bunch of frags. Located in Tampa and much better deals than online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kpaquatics.com Not a lot of corals but the best prices on Ricordias,
Everything collected by them by hand in the keys. I have a few from them and will eventually get one of each color.

Thanks for that! They don't really have "florida shipping deals" But more reduced shipping on some items right?

Where are you located? I have a bunch of frags. Located in Tampa and much better deals than online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer man, but I'm part of the Orlando club, so kinda far away. I just came on here to ask that question because I know the Tampa community is more active LOL. :lmao: If I'm in Tampa scuba diving, I'll touch up with you if your still selling.

Back