OT: Richardsons Ground squirell for adoption.

Brazengrrl

Hi guys
I have "rescued" a very overweight RGS and need to find her a permanent home ( I have wayyyyy tooo many 4 legged critters) All I am asking is that you have so knowledge on taking care of her and $35.00 for the cage I just purchased for her. Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks
Valerie
brazengrrl@yahoo.com
386-848-3127

Trust me, Loweredranger would be the perfect person to give it to. He got some really cool animals as pets.

Thats how I am , we have 7 cats, 5 dogs, 3 birds, 2 prairie dogs, 1 sugar glider, 1 leopard gecko and 1 SW tank, we work just to feed & house the herds.......................

yea i know what you mean that is why i was selling off my salt water tank b/c i could not afford it along with the all of the other animals and being gone sometimes and paying for the motorcycle, jetski, atv. We have 2 cats, 2 squirrles, 3 ferrets. But you definatly have me beat in animals.

Here are some pictures

022606020.jpg

022606021.jpg

022606022.jpg

022606023.jpg

022606024.jpg

022606026.jpg

022606025.jpg

hey we were trying to call you but we keep getting a message but my fiance left a message so you can call us back if you would like. thanks we will definatly take her she is very cute.
Jason

Wow..she is a chubbette!:p Great pics. I was going to ask for her..but like you I have a critter every three steps around here. MY BF would have probably......:crazy1: :hammer:

~lol~ she is, she is!! SHes funny too, yesterday she was laying upside down in her tube sunning herself through the window. Believe me Carole, I know the feeling!!

Nice call, Salty. It does look like it's "on the hunt." The squirrel is so cool. I wish I could've taken it, but I'm glad it's going to a good home. Besides, I'm overstocked in my house as it is right now.

yea she is pretty chubby but very sweet. We were letting her run around the living room, and she is pretty quick for such a chubby animal. She likes to chirp allot but does not seem overly scared except when she is in her cage then she likes to hide in her box. When she gets scared she puts off a funny smell but it is not that bad and i figure when she gets a little more comforable that will stop.

Back