Parting out our 120 gallon tank -- Fremont

Markarian421

Premium Member
We've decided to part out our 120 gallon tank.

Step 1: find a home for the blue tang (the only remaining fish), soft corals, and live rock. The live rock that doesn't have soft corals unfortunately has aptasia. Also hopefully a growing population of Berghia nudibranchs. This tank is about 15 years old, some of the live rock we've had since a smaller tank.

If someone wanted to make an offer on everything, I'd hear that too. But I'm assuming I'll need to part it out after we find new homes for the live stuff.

Blue Tang -- $50 (won't come out for a pic right now, I'll get one later.)
Small (~1-1.5") multicolor mushroom colonies (pics 1&2): it looks like I have three colonies plus a few scattered ones, one on rock for $40, the other two on sand for $2/each (but most will be in group of several).
Large pink & green, small blue mushrooms (pic 3) -- there's a rock with at least one large (~6"?) mushroom and several smaller (1-2"?) blue mushrooms, $50. Those blue mushrooms are from a single one that came in on live rock in our previous tank started almost 20 years ago! They are tough.
There are two or three more rocks with at least one large pink and green mushroom each (pic4), $30 each.
Other live rock $2/lb.

IMG_5198.jpeg

IMG_5199.jpeg

IMG_5201.jpeg

IMG_5197.jpeg

IMG_5191.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5191.jpeg
    IMG_5191.jpeg
    474.3 KB · Views: 0
Back