PLEASE Stocking Help

OnlyTheBest

PLEASE Stocking Help

I am going to do a Reef Savvy tank 400 gallons. I am ordering a Life Reef sump.. I am planning to do a ZeoVit system, Life Reef skimmer, carbon, GFO. I will also be doing a full APEX system.

I want to get everyones opinion on stocking capacity, interactions, and order.

First fish: lawnmower blennies. ZeoVit requires herbivore and these are the only hardy herbivores I can really think of

Angels: set of 3 Watanabei AND Bellus. I think the tank is big enough for a set of 3 each
Anthias: set of 5 each Princess and Barletts
Tangs: Whitetail Bristletooth, Powder Blue, Orange Shoulder, AND MAYBE a small school (3-5) Yellow
Dottyback: 1x Splendid as they do best with only one per system CORRECT?
Triggers: 1 pair each of Blue Throat and Red Tail

Fairy Wrasse
One each: splendid pintail, Scotts (maybe 2), pink margin, Exquisite (maybe 2), Labouti, Lineatus, and Sunset

Leopard Wrasse
Small school 3-5 each: Kuiters Leaopard, blue star leopard, black leopard

CUC
Snails
Fighting Conchs
Shrimp

I will be doing a build thread once we lock down details and order the tank.

Thanks for all the help

Jealous.

What are the tank dimensions?

I would skip the Scott's wrasse. Very aggressive for a fairy wrasse and they lose their color. And no pairs of wrasses. They will all turn male eventually.

Jealous.

What are the tank dimensions?

I would skip the Scott's wrasse. Very aggressive for a fairy wrasse and they lose their color. And no pairs of wrasses. They will all turn male eventually.

I am going bigger then this after measuring my house now that drywall and trim are in. I am going 126" x 32" x 32".I am skipping out on the leopard wrasse. Thank you for the note on the Scott's

I am going bigger then this after measuring my house now that drywall and trim are in. I am going 126" x 32" x 32".I am skipping out on the leopard wrasse. Thank you for the note on the Scott's

I should have been more clear. Leopards are okay in groups, while most wrasses aren't.

Huge tank though. I would still skip the Scott's, but your list looks basically fine to me.

Back