Poachers in kona,please help us catch them

We divers are asking your help please

http://www.bigislandvideonews.com/2...ectors-to-battle-illegal-aquarium-collection/

Please be on the lookout of persons or companies that are new and tring to sell u fish shipped from hawaii. They might be the poachers the DLNR are looking for. We are being proactive in this so there is no reason for them to take any more actions against us.

Sealand Farms llc
Hilo Hawaii

Aloha Dan Dolaptchieff
Hi! Aloha! Just to clarify.....are no aquarium fish allowed to be collected in Hawaii at this time? It has been a long time since I have bought a Hawaiian caught specimen, but wanted to clarify so I can be on the lookout and help.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Hi Cancun,
The west side is shut down to trops. The rest of the islands can collect but only with 2 inch mesh net. Much harder to do, scoop net must also be 2 in. We want to be transparent on all of our collecting. The Snorkel bob crew and Rene Umberger want to shut down ALL TROPICAL FISH COLLECTING EVERYWHERE!!!!

Since 1970 there has been 100,s of scientific study on the sustainable use of the reef.It has been shown many times to be sustainable. The above named peps have made a state supreme court thing out of it . Similar to whats being done against the 30 meter telescope. Being built on Mauna Kea. Unemployment is at a high now. 400 peps were displaced by the kona side trop closure. .700 houses destroyed by sumer lava flow. Thousands displaced, no monies relief in site, think Puerto Rico. Still without power. Thats fisure 8 Puna here

Giving to the trop rescue fund reef to rainforst and specify for the legal representation of our new EAS
Now required by the Hawaii State supreme court. I heard they dont have the money to continue. The big start of negative enforcement in the US. Unfortunately we will all be affected.
Aloha Dan

Back