Re doing my 250 gal

fish4jun

Re doing my 250 gal tank because of majano anenome lots of anenome in the glass any suggestio how to clean and kill the majano anenome before i set i up to avoid comming back the majano thanks

I have used Joes Juice with great success on both Majano and Aptasia in the past. It is pretty easy to use, just tedious if you have many of them as you have to cover each one.

i need to tear it down and start all over because the majanos is out off control can i use vinegar to clean the aquarium and the majanos is jot comming back ? Can i just spray the vinegar ? I cant inject because i have thousand majano thanks

i would just start over like you are doing you can leave the rock out of water for a few days tell i drys out all the way just turn it over a few times as it drys so you are sure the water is all gone for at least 2 to 3 days i would leave it in the sun to help

How about my aquarium? Do i need to scrape all the majano or leave it dry for couple of days ? Or can i srpray something to make sure the majano will not come back ty again

People have bleached there rocks and then sun dried them for a few days, it also kills the bleach. As far as the tank, it probably clean with vinegar and possibly fresh waster if you were starting over you could even add a few gallons of vinegar too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back