Red Sea reefer 170 and high end equipment sale

sandman12

Red sea reefer 170 with white stand , sump, Red sea gravity ATO, all plumbing, upgraded filter cup, and Reef ocotpus RODC 2500 return pump. See pictures for stand blemish from a shelf that was glued on the right side, can be cleaned up. - $600

Cobalt neo-therm 150w heater - $40

Radion Xr15 pro gen 3 with RMS stand - $300

MP10WQD - $200

Vortec back up battery - $100 or $80 with MP 10

Everything is located in Bradenton/Cortez FL. Willing to ship everything except the tank at buyers expense.

Attachments

• Tank.jpg
    Tank.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Heater.jpg
    Heater.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
I have a red sea e170 and am looking to upgrade my tank. If you can part out anything, like ato, or sump, etc I'd be interested. Thanks.

very interested

very interested

Hello
I am interested in your tank. I live in Orlando do you still have the tank available? The damage to the stand, is that on the inside or outside what is the damage? You state it can be cleaned up????? Does the livestock in the tank come with the tank and if so what is in the tank? Any aptasias????

Thank You
Wendy

I do still have it, the damage is on the outside right side. the damage is glue that is stuck on from a shelf some one glued on and a couple small holes from brad nails. I currently have the tank, stand, sump, return pump, red sea ATO, and upgraded filter cup left. No live stock. 941-79five-four8five2.

Back