Reef roids or coral frenzy?

colesjensen

If you have tried them, which one is better? Or is there a different coral food to try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need to feed any corals in your ta, and no photosynthetic coral needs food to grow or look great. If someone is telling you they need food it's usually because they're trying to sell you something or don't know any better. imo newer hobbyists shouldn't worry about feeding corals because you're pretty much guaranteed to overfeed and cause massive algae issues that can take months to sort out.

To answer your question though, I prefer reef roids since it's smaller and stays in suspension longer. I can't overstate that you not worry about feeding your corals until you have a year under your belt, +1 to fish poop being all you will ever need.

You don't need to feed any corals in your ta, and no photosynthetic coral needs food to grow or look great. If someone is telling you they need food it's usually because they're trying to sell you something or don't know any better. imo newer hobbyists shouldn't worry about feeding corals because you're pretty much guaranteed to overfeed and cause massive algae issues that can take months to sort out.

To answer your question though, I prefer reef roids since it's smaller and stays in suspension longer. I can't overstate that you not worry about feeding your corals until you have a year under your belt, +1 to fish poop being all you will ever need.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back