Reef Science

jjac

Chad at Reef Science said we could schedule an apointment to come check out his store in Raleigh. Is anyone interested in making a trip one weekend?

I would plan on an all day trip.................not sure how long from the beach but takes me about 2.5 hours from Florence to Raleigh taking I-95 up.
From what I hear Chad is real nice about opening up to visitors by appointment. Save up your lunch money.
I have been trying to work out a trip to Dr. Mac's for a while, a buddy of mine's mother lives about 30 min. from Dr. Mac. He has asked me to ride up before, but I couldn't work it around my schedule.

Kevin

Ive been to Dr Macs. I was glad my wife was with me to keep me from dropping everything I owned.

Yeah, money for sure. He said he has more of a variety then pet stores do. Maybe we could let that be the march meeting. Saturdays would be best for me. Mapquest says 3.5 hours, 192 miles.

i used to drive from the west side of Raleigh to surfside quite often. it would take me about 3.5 hours. Reefscience looks to be about 45 minuts closer. i think youd make it from Coastline in less than 3 hours.

hey i would like to ride also but im not sure about a saturday maybe if my assistant works out well i can take a day off

I dont think I am going to go, but I would like to place an order if you guys dont mind picking it up

Back