Removing Scratches from Interior of Glass Tank

Y-Diver

I purchased an used 57 Gallon Oceanic Rimless a couple months ago and I'm working on getting everything together to get the tank up and running.

There are more scratches on the interior than I would like (several still visible when tank filled). Does anyone have recommendations on polishing/buffing these out? I want to make sure I'm not using something that will poison the water down the road.

I have all the cerium oxide you need but no buffing wheel. I am on the road now and will return September 4.
You are welcome to it and I live close by, so when I return its yours.

I need to look into this bc I would like to get rid of some scratches on my tank. Let me know how it goes for you.

I have all the cerium oxide you need but no buffing wheel. I am on the road now and will return September 4.
You are welcome to it and I live close by, so when I return its yours.

Awesome! I'm assuming you have used it in the past with some luck? I'd love to take you up on the offer when you return I'll touch base with you.

I'll keep you posted Turkleton

No, ended up selling tank to Adam who is going to use as quarantine tank so he wasn't too worried about any scratches. Going to purchase a new one from Cole at Sea Life in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back