RODI ?? Help

pnavarro170

S.T.A.R.S PRESIDENT
doing a bit of research on getting one, nothing too fancy, im guessing bulk reef supply is a good deal. if anyone has a better idea let me know. thanks.

yeah thats what i was thinking also, u get more, plus i think i needed 5 stages at least, even though i couldnt tell you why. haha.

so if you have that for example... you just put tap water inside there and it cleans and filters it? sorry i have never used or read about RO/DI ... I guess its time to start learning

basically its pressured a bit more, and it wastes alot of water to get some purified water out of it. but it will pay for itself in a year depending on the size tank you have. since im upgrading to a 120 still open top then i really want to cut down on trips to get water.

P--4 stage is more then adequate for our small systems. From what I have read and asked questions about RODI's is the 5 stage on up is for large systems to commercial size outfits that sell DI water. So I would go with BRS 4 stage unit which has a real good price.

This is what Steffen uses!!!! Need I say more?
5-stage-plus-brs.jpg

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/75-gpd-ro-di-5-stage-plus-system.html

that would be the one, ok just checking to see if there was something else i should be looking at, THE STEFFEN HAS SPOKEN. mods may close this. haha

That is good enough to do mine, seth's, Bob's, jerry's, and who ever else comes over for water and water changes. My RO read out alone is 1ppm. I still have not burned through my DI but i do change the sediment and the carbon blocks often for the life of the RO membrane. Thanks

Steffen Sparks

Back