Royal Reefs Tampa - Great prices and service!

ReefKeeper64

Wanna be a reefkeeper
Royal Reefs is awesome. I bought a bag of 300 amphipods from their website just last week and was planning to pick them up myself, since they are local. I get a text and they offer to deliver them to my door no charge. I said sure, what a deal. I'm not that far away. They show up in their company van on time. The bag was so full of amphipods you couldn't hardly see the bottom of the bag. The amphipods were all very active. The gentleman that delivered them was polite as well. Great service and great price all around.

Why did you post this on so many reef club forums and ones that aren't particularly geographically close (Tampa, Miami)? Seems suspiciously like self-promotion.

Why did you post this on so many reef club forums and ones that aren't particularly geographically close (Tampa, Miami)? Seems suspiciously like self-promotion.

Who are you talking about? Me? I haven't posted about this anywhere else. Dude, I'm an engineer and a customer, not some guy with a fish store. An apology is if order if this was meant for me.

I called and left a voicemail for these guys and never heard back. Was interested in theirs pods as well.

In my case, I placed an order online and during checkout selected the $0 shipping option, which was free local pickup. Then I received a text the next day offering free local delivery. A person named Elliot, who works there, dropped them off in person. I only know the name because the guy was polite and I asked it. I’ve been a member of either TBRC or RVS for the past 7 years. I would only post this good experience if it were true. It is.

Back