RRU Holygrail V3

ryshark

IMG_3496.jpg
IMG_3494.jpg
IMG_3493.jpg
IMG_3484.jpg

I got this torch directly from RRU as a single head early 2020.

Here is a link to RRU's website of a wysiwyg single head frag he has right now.

http://www.reefraftusa.com/product-p/abc-1194.htm

What I'm selling is pictured below. It has 3-heads with the 3rd head starting to split into a 4th. It has a green mouth and tealish colored tips.
The gold actually looks better in real life than in my pictures. The left side of the coral is darker because it's getting less light since the left side is next to the glass on the far left side of my tank, on the bottom of the tank.
Local pickup only. I'd be willing to drive up to 30-minutes to meet somewhere. Southern California Anaheim 92808. $600

Unfortunately I'm selling this because I'm taking my tank down due to some type of algae which I couldn't beat. It's not bryopsis, it looks like hair algae. I believe it started from me never blowing detritus off the rocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. My old iPhone doesn't pick up the colors well. I'll try my wife's new iPhone with latest and greatest camera.

IMG_3567.jpg
I retracted the polyps in this picture to see what I mean by 3-heads splitting into 4-heads. I'll try to get a better picture of the green mouth later.

IMG_3637.jpg
IMG_3638.jpg
IMG_3636.jpg
IMG_3635.jpg

More pictures on better iPhone. The bluer picture has no filter at all. The others are coral's coral filter to cut the blue.

If anyone is interested in seeing a quick video of this torch moving in the flow, message me your cell number and I can text it.

v2

Hi Ryan, I just wanted to say thank you for your awesome HG torch. They are healthy and beautiful. I still can't believe this torch was on the market for so long. Anyways, thank you again.

David

v2

Hi Ryan, I just wanted to say thank you for your awesome HG torch. They are healthy and beautiful. I still can't believe this torch was on the market for so long. Anyways, thank you again.

David

David, that looks great! I need to get myself a better camera/phone for sure. It was nice meeting you and I'm glad this torch went to a good home.

Back