Salifert Test Kits

Ichthythings in Oldsmar. Quite a drive. If you order online I need some also maybe we can order together. Marine Depot also carries it and is usually cheapest. $175 and shipping is free.
Jerry
Maybe we can ask Kevin at KD's to stock it.

I just bought Salifert test kits for CA, DKH and PH at FAOIS just this last weekend. The total for all three was around $35. Pretty good price I thought, although it is a ways North of you. Maybe he would do a phone order?

Jerry,
Which ones were you going to order?

I think Kevin visits the forums, so maybe he might see this.

Lookout888,
did you wanna go in on the order as well? I know you are looking for a good test kit brand.

Kevin, if you ever read this, would you be able to carry this brand at the store?

I have had ordered from John before and he shipped. His prices are in line with any online vendor. I would rather buy from a LFS than an online retailer if the prices are reasonable.

I really do not think Kevin visits here much. Maybe Eric will see it...I believe he i working at KD's now. I bet Kevin would order for you guys and treat you right..Might be worth a call....Geez if I kew how to use those darn kits I might be interested myself. They just confuse me though...

i PMed Eric to check out this thread to see if he could talk to Kevin about it..

Which kits do you use Scott?

I have 1 of just about all them and doubles and triples of the basic ones (nitrite, ammonia, nitrate, etc).most are used, I could look to get exact specs later. Fishing saturday.....

I basically use my refractometer and my ph meter...I have old alk, cal, kits but they are most likely expired...AS far as brands I am not sure what brand they where...As far as Calcium tests, I am color blind and found them impossible to read. I have just never been a big tester..

Back