Saltwater Island -> Thursday May 27th, 2010 / Faraci Pizza

rams

ramtheory
We haven't been in a long while and we might not be welcome but hell lets drop on in anyways. The place looks great since the remodeling and we need a pizza night that way. Especially to give some westerners little time to give good reasoning on not coming. If you can't make the LFS, the eats place might be where were at around 7 -8ish but they close at 9. I'm sure there are plenty of places to go there after. So, if you’re thinking about coming shoot me a pm and I will drop you my number incase you're lost. :celeb1:

Meets:
Saltwater Island
15214 Manchester Rd.
Ballwin, MO 63011
Phone: 636-527-1006
www.saltwaterisland.com

Eats:
Faraci Pizza
15430 Manchester Rd.
Ellisville, MO 63011
Phone: 636-230-0000
www.faracispizza.com

Sarcasm at it’s finest… yes we are crazy and know it... but have a great time.

So is this a meeting?? I am confused. You guys seem pretty social.

We don't hold "meetings". We just get together as friends in the hobby and meet up at a local fish store, then grab some good eats and brews, then sometimes meet up at someone's house for tank viewing. Pretty informal and always a lot of fun. We try to have them often enough that if you can't make an event, that there will be another one around the corner in the near future.

Hrmm...may be able to make this one. Have to see what the Mrs. thinks as she and the little one will be with me. We are closing on our house this day! :)

Congrats on the house closing!! You might be ready for some tasty pie and a cold brew or two:beer: Would be good to see your family again too.

Anyone coming want some red Monti cap pieces for the cdp. I have bunches.... Also any one have any colored sticks they would like to get rid of.

I'm going to try and make it if I can but I was just out there last week. The remodeling is pretty much done but a majority of the new systems are not up and running yet. Still, there are more tanks and selection then before he broke through the wall.

The store is about 3 times the size it used to be. As reeferhead stated above not all the systems are up and running yet, but the remodel is just about finished. Their is still plans to add a system onto the back room , and a couple more systems are in the plans to be put into the bigger side of the store as well. The store is way bigger, and much much more nicer then it was in the beginning. For those of you that have not been their in awhile, this would be a great time for you to come and check it out and see how much larger and nicer it is. He also has added quite a selection of dry goods compared to what he used to carry. Anyways, enough from me, see you all there :wave:

As an added bonus I will be dropping in with Stickers!! I have about 50 special bonus double set style stickers AKA one of each logo.

Very intimate crowd tonight but nice conversation and good grub :thumbup: Pizza on a Pizza Night, who would have thought? :D

Nice meet'n yah abell, you need to start a build thread for that new system ;)

Back