Sb reef lights

jaylensdad06

I was curious if any1 had any experience with these leds? I ordered their 32 inch extreme wifi. Should be here in a week or so. I have been looking around for a while at leds and decided to try some that don't seem to be around this area very much. I like what I see so far on their website and youtube vids. Esp with their layout and tru UV diodes. I still plan on adding a 2 bulb t5 retro kit later on maybe 4 not sure yet. But was curious if n e 1 has seen these in person. Let me know.

Just ordered one of their blackbox retro kits, curious to see how their layout looks in person.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I have the mars aqua over my 60 gal...was thinking of ordering the pc board upgrade from sb also...to many warm whites..I'm interested to see the difference .can't wait till my light gets here

So the retro board arrived today. Everything looked except i realized something real quick. My Black boxs have the smaller glass with the leds closer together. Probably going to modify it and still use for now. Just an FYI for anyone else thinking about these. I will tell you how the light looks once I get it over the Tank

Got it over the tank, Color looks better than my old fixture. I will check back in a couple weeks when i see how the coral responds

Back