Scuba Diving for fish

When you consider gas, air fills, etc. it's hardly worth it. But we have a few common aquarium species out here in the gulf. I always carry a mesh bag for the possible lobster, treasure and maybe something I would consider legally collecting.

Pretty much^^^

You also have to decompress fish when brought up from depth and it takes forever to do properly.

Another thought I had is that they will likely eat corals based on watching them at the bottom.

What's up John? Haven't seen you on here for a while. When are we going to dive together? The Gulf has been stupid the past couple months. Hopefully some relief and good viz soon.

What's up John? Haven't seen you on here for a while. When are we going to dive together? The Gulf has been stupid the past couple months. Hopefully some relief and good viz soon.

I'm still lurking, the wife is pregnant with twins, so life has been really busy getting my very much not kid approved house ready.:uhoh3:

Haven't been real diving in a while, most of my friends are fair weather sportsmen only, so should pick back up when the temp rises.

We def should get a trip together, how far out have you been going?

:uzi: :fish1:

Back