SeaPora Aquariums

griss

RC Mod
Staff member
RC Mod
Does anyone know if SeaPora is still around? Asking because an LFS gave me a quote for a 120 RR tank and stand. But, when I tried to go to SeaPora's website all the links on the website are dead.

Does anyone know if SeaPora is still around? Asking because an LFS gave me a quote for a 120 RR tank and stand. But, when I tried to go to SeaPora's website all the links on the website are dead.
That's pretty much all the Big Al's up here sells (it's actually their house brand made by Deep Blue). I think you guys still have Big AL's down there?

marvel at the glorious Canadian prices:

Search results for seapora aquarium

From what I’ve learned. Big Al’s US closed.

I think, Deep Blue went out of business as well. It sounds like Aquarium Masters took over and was/is making them under the Seapora brand.

Last edited:
From what I’ve learned. Big Al’s US closed.

I think, Deep Blue went out of business as well. It sounds like Aquarium Masters took over and was/is making them under the Seapora brand.
Ya, the Seapora 40 breeder I have here has Aquarium Masters stamped on the plastic frame but I thought it was just their molds. I guess they made the tank too and that's 2019. This link shows Big Al's owns the Seapora trademark (at least up here, also Aquarium Services is Big Al's FYI) but even that is not up to date, so who knows?

SEAPORA Trademark of Aquarium Services Warehouse Outlets, Inc. - Registration Number 4159513 - Serial Number 77783814 :: Justia Trademarks

Well, I’m hoping they are still in business and this local LFS’ pricing is accurate. The price is too good to be true. But, I’m a ways off from pulling the trigger.

Well, I’m hoping they are still in business and this local LFS’ pricing is accurate. The price is too good to be true. But, I’m a ways off from pulling the trigger.
There's a cichlid tank in the office at work that's a 75 gallon Seapora. Thinnest glass I've ever seen on a 4 foot tank with wide strips of black silicone to make it look bigger. You might want to pay attention to that.

There's a cichlid tank in the office at work that's a 75 gallon Seapora. Thinnest glass I've ever seen on a 4 foot tank with wide strips of black silicone to make it look bigger. You might want to pay attention to that.
Interesting. I’ve read both thin glass and not thin glass on their larger tanks???? If I go this route, I won’t be able to see it first, it’s special order.

Back