See you tomorrow at Gateway Aquatics 5-6pm

Nanook

Ancient Eskimo Legend
Staff member
RC Mod
Then head to Nook's Reef. Swedish meatballs and rye bread pizza.

Hi, new guy here. Recently re-connected with an old friend(breutus) and he suggested I check out the club.

I've been reefing for about 5 years and have 3 saltwater tanks right now. Looks like you have to join the club in person so just wondering if there will be an opportunity to do that tonight?

I'm looking forward to meeting more fish/coral people as my wife eye's glaze over when I start talking reefs with her. It really hurts my feelings when she starts snoring. LOL

Here's a couple tank pics. 1st is my 75G mixed reef. Built into the wall of my man cave.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Chris.

Attachments

• IMG_2578.jpg
    IMG_2578.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2579.jpg
    IMG_2579.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2580.jpg
    IMG_2580.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2584.jpg
    IMG_2584.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 0
Here's some pics of my 40Breeder, looks like I might need more posts to add more than 5 pictures to a single post.

The stand is an awesome custom job. I actually have some nice plywood to cover it, but the fish don't seem to mind that it's just 2x4's so until they complain I'll probably leave the skin off the stand.

Attachments

• IMG_2581.jpg
    IMG_2581.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2582.jpg
    IMG_2582.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2583.jpg
    IMG_2583.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 0
Hey Chris, welcome! You don't have to join to participate. We'd love to meet you.

Really love the pictures of your tanks, nice mature colonies and lots of cool stuff. Feel free to stop by my house after Gateway for some appetizers.

Gateway closes at 6pm, so anyone wanting to meet there should arrive before the original stated time. I didn't take notice of their winter hours.

Back