Selling Magnesium Chloride

Horace

I have an extra 50lb bag of this stuff that is PERFECT for Randy's improved DIY 2 part. I would like to get $30 for it. About the cheapest you can get this stuff is $40/bag shipped from www.harveysalt.com. Let me know if your interested. This will last somone a VERY long time.

Not to stir up controversy, but if you run IO you should consider getting some. Your Mag is probably fairly low. This stuff is ALOT cheaper than any mag supplement.

Humm I tested my mag that other night and I was a bit low. Yes I use io. Is this stuff good? Never used it, only used some stuff from the makers of bionic. Esv or EVs something like that.

BTW, you should mix that with epsom salts at 90 to 10. You can get that very cheap at any drug store like walgreens....

Also to note that these are Mag Pellets, not Mag flake, so you may want to mix it at 80% strength and see how it works for you. You also dont want to bring it up too fast. I would say no more than 25ppm/day to be safe. The calc says 100/day but I have heard from many sources that 100 is far to much and is a bad idea.

Back