Setup for sale

semigodd154

I bought a solana superbrite with the intention of returning to the hobby. Then as usual life got in the way...but in a good way. Anyway i have a brand new (never wet) solana superbrite cube 20x20x20 34g. i also have a BNIB sca-301 cone skimmer. A used mp-10w (white driver) manufacture date june 1st 2011 i plugged it in when i bought it in Dec. it works and has been packed since. I also have a kessil A-350 with a goose neck also plugged in once when i received it it was also purchased used i think i paid $400 for the light and the goose neck shipped. The stand is a re purposed kitchen cabinet from the 50's i sanded down and painted removed the drawer and just glued the drawer face on. the inside shelf still needs to be cut to allow room for a sump and needs to be sealed otherwise it is good or another stand can be used.

so i paid $225 for the tank (with shipping)
mp-10 $190
skimmer $90
kessil a-350 with gooseneck $400
so total invested $905 Iwould like to sell the setup as a whole for $800 no charge for the stand lol
oops I forgot I also have a used 250w metal halide reflector and a luxcore 150-250w selectable wattage ballast $130 new i believe and a brand new radium 20k 250w single end bulb. I would like $150 for the bulb ballast and reflector OBO. I would prefer to not ship anything I will travel and meet halfway however. I also will gladly send pics if you pm me with a phone number so i can send them by text.

Back