Shipping

Trek Rider

I'm told that 1 shipped box contains 25lb of live rock and 20lb of water. Can the folks that have used TBS confirm this? I would like to minimize shipping costs and get good rock at the same time. Why can't there be a 100lb box (i.e. 50lb of rock and 40lb of water - I know this is only 90lb, but that is closer to 100lb than 45lb), since that is the "minimum weight" airline fee? The question is not meant to cause trouble and the "policy" is not a deal breaker, I'm just curious.

Richard...I've spoken with you a couple of times. I am, how shall I put this, enthused/excited (?) about integrating your LR into my system. I've read so many good things about your operatoin. I have been delayed by a week because of Isabel but the order should be in early this coming week, hopefully Monday, if my colleague has power. So I can get 60lb in one box? If so, GREAT! We still may need 2 boxes!! I'll be speaking with you again soon.

Mary eliminated my confusion yesterday. I was told the airlines charge per shipment not per box. I thought they charged per box. Now that this issue is resolved, I'm looking forward to the shipment. Thanks for all of your help.

Frank

Back