Small white oval thing on euphelia

whitecorals

So recently I have noticed the fleshy part on my euphelia receding and I had chalked it up to it recently splitting. But then tonight I turned on the lights after they normally go off and noticed all these small white dots that move all over it I can't see much other than a moving white oval if anyone knows what these are or wether or not I should be concerned it would help me a lot. Everything else in my tank it healthy and I haven't noticed it on my other hammer or any other lps. here's the video New video by Parker M.

First I want to say that’s a pretty good video. Second, my guess would be some type of copepod or amphipod but not 100%. @kharmaguru any thoughts?

Also, Welcome to Reef Central!

Fast moving so I would think a copepod of some sort. Are they after the coral because it's struggling or are they irritating the coral, causing it to struggle? (Rhetorical and you will find opinions believing both views). Personally I couldn't handle that - I'd be pulling that out and doing 15 minutes in Revive dip and then putting the coral far away from that spot and observing.

I would agree. After rereading your post, it seems it may be irritating the coral, if it’s pods, a dip will remove them and it’s not going to harm the tank pod population any

Back