Smooth-Dog's SPS REEF VISIT & Corals ‘N More-Thursday, January 23rd!

d9a0e54ba8d806d277f46e961490d58b.jpg

0282ded84cea01d0ef025af9554ec806.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for hosting, Kirk! Tank looks great, can't wait to see it grown out in a year. Thanks for the Talisker 10 year old as well.

Heathen! That was 18! Glad you enjoyed it though. :D

I thought it was exceptionally amazing compared to my 10 year old! I had 2.25 fingers, so probably 3-4 shots. Yummy heathen!! I'll reciprocate I promise!!

Thanks again for hospitality, Kirk! Your tank is awesome! Will be fun to watch the progression of all those SPS.

Also, great seeing everyone! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was exceptionally amazing compared to my 10 year old! I had 2.25 fingers, so probably 3-4 shots. Yummy heathen!! I'll reciprocate I promise!!

Yeah, it's definitely some smooth stuff!

Thanks again for hospitality, Kirk! Your tank is awesome! Will be fun to watch the progression of all those SPS.

Also, great seeing everyone! [emoji3]

Thanks Nick! I'm getting stoked with the growth I've been getting lately. It's a welcome change from the last year or two. I'll be making some frags of that humilis soon. ;)

My flight through Chicago was cancelled so I didn't make it back in time. Looks like it was a great time though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that were asking about the red and blue wrasse in my tank, it just came back to me. It's a katherine's wrasse.

Back