"Squishy" to borrow

ReefWhatYouSow

Hey everyone,

Just checking to see if anyone local would like to borrow my Sea Hare "Squishy"?

He demolished the hair algae that I had in my DT and I would like him to continue being full and happy, while helping out a fellow reefer's tank.

I'm located in Land O Lakes near the new outlet mall.

Thanks!

1f566c6a603834a6a16e7192b7aca1ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's been great and definitely a crowd pleaser. I think I'll move him to the frag tank for a small meal until someone calls dibs on borrowing him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man i could really use the sea hare. Ive used one in the past and it did an amazing job.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Man i could really use the sea hare. Ive used one in the past and it did an amazing job.

You should come by sometime and see what I have available and take Squishy back with ya. He would probably have everything cleaned up in about a month depending on how much you have. By that time I might need him again lol...

Its for a biocube29. For some reason the gha is kicking my butt. Im going to be ordering the IM minimax desk top reactor this friday but i think the sea hare would help knock it down. The last sea hare i used wiped out my 55g in about a week. Definatly beneficial little animals.

Its for a biocube29. For some reason the gha is kicking my butt. Im going to be ordering the IM minimax desk top reactor this friday but i think the sea hare would help knock it down. The last sea hare i used wiped out my 55g in about a week. Definatly beneficial little animals.

He would definitely knock that down quickly. Probably one of my favorites. Too bad I don't have more algae lol...

PM me and let me know when you would like to stop by and we can try to schedule something. My schedule is ever changing.

Back