Stick head alert!!!!

bangai64

Like a lot of you out there, I'm an avid collector of acros. Avid meaning gone crazy. Overboard. Over a 100 frags and colonies. Lol! Problem is I got way too many, so this is an opportunity for some of you crazy stick heads to come and get some real bargains. Anyone who's been here knows the quality I have, so come get a deal. I need the room. Lol

I'll be available almost any night after 3.30 and most of the weekend. Send me a pm if you want to come by.

Hey Tom, if you download the app Tapatalk & get the forum on there you can download pictures through the app. Have you got any new stuff in the last month? If you've never been you should def check his collection out, great pieces.

Like a lot of you out there, I'm an avid collector of acros. Avid meaning gone crazy. Overboard. Over a 100 frags and colonies. Lol! Problem is I got way too many, so this is an opportunity for some of you crazy stick heads to come and get some real bargains. Anyone who's been here knows the quality I have, so come get a deal. I need the room. Lol

I'll be available almost any night after 3.30 and most of the weekend. Send me a pm if you want to come by.
This guy has the best selection and prices around. Thanks for the awesome deals. 20180207_161847.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you want to post a few pictures - PM me. I can host them for you on my own webserver.

Jeeze Tom, things are looking great! Wish you weren’t so damn far and wish I had more room in the tank.

Keep up the great work!

You don't want to miss out, he's got fire! Tom doesn't realize what frags this big normally go for. Hit him up before he gets wise!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots left! Everyone who's come by so far has left very happy. Even had someone come back twice, so
Pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frag find

Frag find

I'm very pleased with the the frags I got recently, I will be back for a few more one day soon.

0211180922a (1).jpg

Phone pic doesn't really do em justice.

Back