Strange day @ ECA

mbbuna

In Memoriam
Don't get me wrong, i like this place but! We stopped in today just to be looky lous and there were 4 fish with Ich, a few dead fish, a large Angel with some kinda nodules on it:( and 2 Moorish Idols!! i was half tempted to say that i wanted one to see if they would tell me that they have a dismal survival rate and have very specialized feeding. there were almost no corals in the back showcase, and the few that were there were just about dead.now the fish with ich, thats all fine and dandy, i know fish get ich but they were still for sale ? I could go on but i think ive said enough.

if anyone from ECA reads this dont get mad, just pull it together!

Chris,
I was there today and noticed the same. Bill was'nt around but if he was I would have said something. I have bought plenty of fish from him and they all were and still are very healthy. He did say last time I was in that they were getting their first direct shipment from Fiji. Maybe these fish came from that shipment

we've gotten stuff from them also and everything has been good. it just reminded me of walking into a few other places that shall remain nameless:)

I'm the first to be critical of LFSs, but I have to say that in my experience ECA has the most healthy fish for any LFS. I've bought about 5 fish from The Hidden Reef over the past year and four of them died within a week. I bought about 6 so far from ECA over the past year and every one is doing great.

Back