stray current

is 19.89v in stray current ok for a reef tank
This is generally a loaded topic with a few opinions. The last time I checked for stray voltage it was variable but peaked around 40v and after unplugging everything one by one to try to determine the source I gave up and just chose not to worry about it. So IMO 19.89v is meaningless but that's just my opinion and not any sort of recomendation. @BeanAnimal has an article that I didn't read (or forget that I read) on the subject that may be more helpful:

Electricity and the Aquarium | BeanAnimal's Reef

This is generally a loaded topic with a few opinions. The last time I checked for stray voltage it was variable but peaked around 40v and after unplugging everything one by one to try to determine the source I gave up and just chose not to worry about it. So IMO 19.89v is meaningless but that's just my opinion and not any sort of recomendation. @BeanAnimal has an article that I didn't read (or forget that I read) on the subject that may be more helpful:

Electricity and the Aquarium | BeanAnimal's Reef
thank you yes i have read all those articles . it drives a person mad with what is right and wrong . i will jusr leave it at 19. . lol

Back