Super bowl predictions

wishntoboutside

professional snow flake
Ok it is hear. The big game is on Sunday. The old vs the young Quarterback.

I am not a fan of either team I must say but it is always like a holiday and seeing good friends having good food and good company. Well this year like many of us we will all be watching at home with our family's and avoiding the crowds.
So lets have some fun watching the game. I have some frags of Hawkins, Tropic thunder monti and Miami Hurricane Chalice that have been unsold. I will also add a few fresh cuts to the pot.
The person with the closest score wins the frag pack. the frag pack will need to be picked up in Riverside. This should be a great game to watch and most likely a good scoring game but many of us just watch the game for the commercials and football pools. Being we can not take bets here i will just offer to give some things away.
I recall doing this a few years ago and it was a lot of fun to see what all was guessing. If anyone wants to donate to this or offer a half time score guess all is welcome.
Thanks for looking and go Chiefs!

KC win by 14. Tampa defense isn't as good as KC. Tom Brady, tears ACL in the second quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations to Cali Style. he was the closed to the final score. although he was over a little it is the closest we have. I owe you a frag pack.
Thanks

Back