Swap help needed

chuckbuc

Hi club members..at the last meeting .it was announced the club needs help setting up and breaking down the swap on may 17 and 18 ..all willing volunteers were told to see me and give your contact nfo ..would u guys believe 1 only 1 guy stepped up to help ...everyone dont forget the board positions are all voluntary, we do not get paid ...we volunteer our time and hard work ..believe me its alot of work to set up the swap ,get speakers every month ,raffle donations,Christmas party planning...so please if anyone can spare a few hrs may 17 or 18 contact me by PM with the day you can help and a phone number ...it will be much appreciated and show the board that were all in this together ..

What help do you need? I have not renewed my membership due to family obligations but I am free those days and could possibly help out if needed. Let me know.

Will

Volunteers Needed
Come on guys the Board members can't do everything, Im sure you can give up one day of your life to help with setup and take down.

I am 99% sure that I will be attending, (barring any type of emergency), I would be available the day of the event to help out where needed.

Thanks guys many people have privately pmed me willing to help ..the board much appreciates everyone stepping up to help ..thank you all

Back