Tank of the Month - November 2007

Beautiful, just beautiful! The layout of the rock is stunning and looks to make for some very happy inhabitants in a captive environment.

Marc,

This is an absolutely beautiful tank. I love the rockwork and the DIY construction. It makes my 72 gal tank seem like mere childsplay!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your passion with us!

is there anyway u can give plans on how u made ur kalk stirrer?
i would like to tackle that DIY project myself

I am so pleased you won. Not only is it worthy but I've been trying to remember where I first read about your build for months! At last I can look at that envy worthy fish room again.

your tank is awsome!!!!!! and your right the people you meet along the way of having a reeftank is worth it all in its self! but seriously your tank is awsome!

Hi Fudge

Awesome tank and great DIY work - I am sure that is half the fun!!

Thinking about mounting a PH (tunze or MJ-mod) onto a wavy sea or seaswirl. Seems like it would be an easy project. Do you recommend Seaswirl or wavysea? Can you describe what you did or refer me to a thread? Thanks

the best tank i have even seen, love the tank room too. I hope to some day have something like this. Alos your daughter is very cute....I'm a young guy so it is ok for me to say that. Happy reefing.

Back