Tentative FS thread- 265g tank, livestock, lights, everything!

LiquidCache

So with another baby on the way, and my daughter turning 2 in August, I realize i'm not going to have time to pay attention or maintain my 265g mixed reef. ALL THE LIVESTOCK must be sold first, then once everything is gone, the hardware. I will not try and remove fish one by one, once everything is sold, I will have a day or two day period on the weekend which you guys can come by, pick up and pay for your purchases. All prices are negotiable.

I would possibly be interested in trading for a smaller tank, but it would have to be a Starphire tank. Maximum size of 120g.

Pics will follow, I'm at work right now and only have access to what's on my iCloud, so if I have something listed that there isn't a pic of here i can take one tonight upon request.

FISH/INVERTS
-------------

7 blue chromis, they school, it's pretty awesome. Got these from Chadraay a while back. Take them all for $35

1 oscellaris clown, nothing special about him really. Small-ish size- $10

1 adult vlamingii tang, also got from Chadraay. Super friendly, he eats nori out of my hand, probably about 10-12 inches long - $50

1 skunk cleaner shrimp, have had him for about two years. $15

1 Large Coral banded shrimp. He's giant. $10

1 Small coral banded shrimp. He's adorable. $5

At least 1 harlequin shrimp. I had two in there at one point, I have only seen one. Good size. They eat asterina stars. $20 for one, or $30 for both if I find the other.

I've got a halloween hermit, and an electric blue leg hermit, who are pretty good size. $5 each

Probably close to 100 other small/medium/large red and blue leg hermits, and random snails. Depending on size, $0.50-$1.00 each.

Two green bubble tip 'nems. Medium size Was one giant one. It split. They hang out together and talk **** about the clownfish that won't host either of them. $30 each

One rainbow bubble tip nem. This guy is beautiful. He lives near the center of the tank in the "ritzy" neighborhood with all the acropora. What a snob. $40

CORAL
-------------

Huge Garf Bonsai Acro colony, approx 12-14 inches wide, 12 inches tall- Got this from Chadraay, has grown like crazy. Had a little issue with no light getting to one section (being shaded by new growth), so a corner of one side has some dead sticks that i'll trim off, but other than that, huge polyp extension at night, beautiful colors. Hate to see this thing go, it's absolutely gorgeous. $250

Tri colored acro mini colony. Currently doesn't look as good as it should, due to my blue chalice growing so large and shading it. Have trimmed the chalice, and its colors are coming back. $50

Hydnophora colony- This thing is beautiful, probably 8-10 inches tall. $50

Toxic Green hammer colony- Last I counted it was at 15 heads, maybe more. Got this as 3 heads a few years back from Roger.- $5 a head, i'll count them when I get home to be sure.

Two heads frogspawn- $15

Giant blue chalice colony, some of it has grown up the overflow so chances of getting that off in one piece are slim. Once I start removing it, i'll do my best to get you the size piece you want. $100 for all, or frags of what I break off upon removal for $5-10 each.

A few giant Ricordea mushrooms, beautiful green/blue coloring. one or two about the size of a CD, and the others a little smaller. $50 for the big one, $20 each for the small er ones.

Some random small frags here and there, some rainbow monti growing on rocks, some misc red zoas that were something special that I can't remember, I'll take some pics of every little thing that I can see.

HARDWARE
-------------

265g tank, with stand and hood. Dual overflow, 7 feet long, 24 inches wide, 30 inches deep. A few small scratches here and there but nothing massive or hugely noticeable. 40g breeder sump, with a 20g long refugium "gravity feed" sump. $600 seems like a good starting point for this.

Jebao RW8- $40

Jebao RW15-$60

Random 1500gph return pump $10

Three Radion Gen3 Pro light fixtures with a Reeflink, have all boxes for lights, one has a brand new driver board that was just replaced by Ecotech. $1800 for all

EShopps S-300 Cone Skimmer, only a few months old- $300

Jebao DP4 dosing pump, with two 1.6L Avast dosing containers. Hardly used this. $100 for all.

Nextreef MR2 shorty media reactor- $25

---------------------

I'm sure there's more I'm missing.

I've got some work to get done so pics will come later on in the day.

Tentative FS thread- 265g tank, livestock, lights, everything!

Alright here's what's left.

e1afde4113d66758c9019dea7faa7343.jpg

Monti cap, $20

f784b8e455c73597d9f168f35b2b2504.jpg

Hydnophora colony. $50

e04ff6750334d44bb34ec31a9ebccb4d.jpg

Small Tyree blue chalice, about 10
Inches across. $50, and you get the rock it's on. It's got birds nest and a random monti growing on it too.

Last edited:
71147055de27cde22ddc49fd29f316d2.jpg

Tyree Blue chalice large colony. I'll do what I can to get the whole thing in one shot but it's pretty massive. $100

b86db7778ebadaa366c65b857ced94e0.jpg

Scroll coral $40

402820d49adfddad4da0662ed0e43458.jpg

Ricordea mushroom- $20

Back