Thank you

blufyre3

Thank you all for coming to our house for the meeting. I enjoyed having you. Some of you had advice and some had questions. It was hard to visit in such short time and get to know you all. Send me a note with the advice or questions though and I'll try to find answers. As for advice.....always welcome. Life support can always improve and so can I. Again, Thank you all for coming and I look forward to getting to know you all better. Mitz

Thank you Mitz for hosting the meet. I love your tank ~ Thank god the dog was drooling therefore no one saw me doing it. LOL :)

We had a blast thanks for hosting the meeting. I love your setup and the tank is huge. Your house is also amazing.

Rose

My advice is... if it ain't broke, don't fix it ;)

You have a great set up... the equip room was just as fascinating.. I am in awe if it all and inspired...

SYS
Denise

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8478478#post8478478 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Laverna
Thank you Mitz for hosting the meet. I love your tank ~ Thank god the dog was drooling therefore no one saw me doing it. LOL :)

ROTFL! Don't worry, you weren't the only one!!!

I WISH I had a man that would let me build a tank like that with a dedicated room!!! I think Kris would have a heart attack... Maybe I should just do it while he is young and has a better chance of making it through when he sees it!!

:D
Laurie

Well, Laurie...to tell you the truth, I didn't ask my husband. I let the previous owner give him the puppy eyes look and beg him not to make them split up the tank.....it worked.

well, not really impressed with the tank(kidding)...but the food was to die for....great steak!!
Thanks for inviting us into your home!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you for inviting us to have the meet at your house...the house the tank .....everything is beautiful...and the food! Hmmm did someone say something about drooling.
Debby

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8479288#post8479288 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by blufyre3
Well, Laurie...to tell you the truth, I didn't ask my husband. I let the previous owner give him the puppy eyes look and beg him not to make them split up the tank.....it worked.

<grin>

Well, I'll just have to try that next time...!

Laurie

I know where there is a tank for sale.......I'm not sure how big, I think it's a 175. I don't know the details but I could get them. :)

Thanks for the offer Mitzi! I think I would have to apass on that though- we have a 135 and a 55 for now- I think I would likely consolidate and go over 300 if I did anything that was bigger than what I have now. I appreciate the thought tho!
Laurie

In that case....when I build the next house and sell my tank I'll give you first refusal. :) I'll give your husband the puppy eyes and tell him how bad you neeeeeeeeeed it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8483585#post8483585 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by blufyre3
I know where there is a tank for sale.......I'm not sure how big, I think it's a 175. I don't know the details but I could get them. :)

Could you please.

Jason, it's a 90 with a cherry stand. I'm not sure about the hood because it was custom built to hold halides. It has 2 halides with actinics. The canopy was $600 to custom build. It has a 10 gal. q-tank running that they also use for top off and water changes. It has a skimmer but isn't currently hooked up as it leaked and they don't know how to fix it. they are on a 2nd floor and can't afford to have it leak again. They are selling everything, test kits, gloves, equipment, food, etc. About 250 lbs LR, sand bed, 2 clowns, goby, 3 chromis, yellow tang. All timers. Package deal $3000. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll give you the number. The tank belongs to the mother of the person I got mine from. He helped them with the setup and equipment so it's a nice system that's well established.

Hehehe, Squishi! Awesome name for a puffer... <giggle>

Kris is almost as stubborn as I am- any help with extra puppy eyes is always welcome!

<grin>
Laurie

Back