TONS of equipment for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easttuth

I can PM or text pictures if asked on anything listed, I prefer to chat via text rather than PMing, but PM if you want. I'll try to post a fair value and I'd like to stay firm for now. If something last for a few days I'll start to adjust prices but I'm not getting out of the hobby, this is just extra equipment. Not the end of the world if it doesn't sell, it's clear I'm a hoarder already.

4- Radion Gen 2 lights. $375 each or $1400 for all 4.
1- Bubble King SuperMarin 250 $900
4- Reef Breeders Value fixtures $100 each or $360 for all 4
1- 150 tall tank with stand and hood. $400. Stand and hood aren't perfect by any means and I would probably paint and secure if I was resetting it up but works fine as is.
1- 220g tank with stand and hood, $400. Same issues as the 150. If I was resetting it up I'd dress it up first, but its structurely fine. There is a noticeable scratch on the front of the tank. If you are a perfectionist, it will bother you. If you're looking for a cheap 220g, here it is.
3- MP40s. $200 each, $375 for 2, $525 for all 3. I'll check the dates but I'd guess they are 18 months old.
1- Ocean Motion 4 way, 1" model. $100
2- 20g drilled tanks. Drilled with 1-1" drain, comes with bulk heads. $40 each, $70 for both
1- Chinese LED box. Dims with turn nob. $75
2- WP60s. $45 each or both for $80
1- Iwaki 100 pump. $125. Has some wear on it, but still pumps like new
1- Reeflo Dart/Snapper hybrid, $75. Bought used from a reputable reefer for a back up and I've never had to use it. I'd bet it works perfect, but no guarantees as I've never used it. Only item on the list I can't personally guarantee.
1- 47g drilled bowfront. $50. Tank only, no stand or hood.
3- RW15s. $60 each, $150 for all 3.
2- 40g breeders, never used. $60 each.

I'll add more stuff this weekend. I have an Apex, Chiller, Blueline pump, Pan World pump, multiple sumps, bio pellet reactor, 2 skimmers, a few powerheads, lighting, and more to add but I did this list off memory and won't be home to post model numbers until tomorrow on the remaining items.

I live in Lake County, just north of Orlando, Tavares specifically. I prefer you come pick it up, but I do travel to Tampa area weekly and will try to make the sales as seamless as possible. I also have fish for sale in another post. People there asked about meeting one day near FAOIS and I'd consider that if it can be coordinated.

My number is 352-460-2248. I respond to text quickly and don't mind phone calls. 8am-10pm please.

Jeremiah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back