Trade: Beer or 5-10 min labor (niceville)

bif24701

Will trade Beer FOR 5-10 min of labor. I need to move my 120 gallon glass tank from the garage to the stand 50 feet away in the living room. My wife isn't strong enough to help me. Just moved here so don't really know anyone local. Will have free beer and my wife is Italian (born and raised in north Italy) if your hungry. You name the time. Could use as many as willing to come even if just to socialize. Just reply if interested and PM me a phone # to text you at. Thanks

I can give you a hand first thing in the morning if that will work for you. I am in Shalimar so not to far. I moved my 180 with one other guy so we should be able to handle the 120.

Awesome, that will work for me. I am pretty sure me and another fellow moved it when I first bought it and just two movers where able to do it. It's pretty high in the air, 43" actually. Thanks. PM me your number

I dont normally get on here on the weekends unless i have an issue lol. I apologize for that. I would have been happy to help. Hope all went well with the set up! Keep us posted on the build. Good luck.

Back