Trying to overcome my procrastination - 265 setup potential sale

baondayko

Hi everyone,

I've have a complete 265 gallon setup I would like to sell. It only currently has a Yellow Tang, a blue/green damsel, and a clarki clownfish, a few pieces of coral, some snails. Does anyone know anyone who may be interested in a setup?

Any potential offers for fish? I realize they must be the first to go. Tang is at least 10 years old, clarki and damsel perhaps 2-3 years old. Prefer to have the fish go to a good home, and all together. (nothing less than 90 gallons)

No leaks, 2 drilled holes, marineland tank, very few minor scratches on glass just from normal cleaning, but you have to be looking for them to even notice.

Stand - nothing special, but I bought it with tank.

Have 3x 400W metal halide lighting with electronic ballasts and good reflectors, 100 gallon rubber maid sump, lots of liverock (I'd estimate 100lbs, but not sure), octopus protein skimmer, return pump, apex controller, etc.

Was just hoping that perhaps someone might know someone who is interested that could help me get this done and a fellow enthusiast. Live in Pickerington, OH.

Thanks
Brock

Back