Wanted. Part for mp10

bwalders65

Hey guys I was wondering if someone has a parted out Westside for a MP10. I need the piece that is attached to the white plastic rod that the propeller rotates around. Let me know. Thanks :)

You talking about the plastic white square on the back of the Wetside? They tend to wear down over time. Maybe go to Ace Hardware and purchase a nylon washer for 10 cents.

If this is not what you are referring to or if it doesn't work out.

You will need to bite the bullet and go to the EcoTech Marine Website. Click the store section and they will have multiple "wet side" pieces or an entire wet side assembly.

Worth the investment. I purchased my MP60's new probably 4 to 5 years ago and the dry motors are still going strong as the first day I have mounted them. The Wet Side do wear out over time as they age. The plastic becomes more brittle. My wet sides had lasted me about 4 years till they eventually became unbalance-able. (the white square piece at the base of the shaft wore out. A nylon washer unfortunately did not do the trick.)

I have them now running at 30%. So hopefully they last me another 5 years. (Knock on wood.)

Good Luck!

Back