20231201_172824.jpg
20231130_131959.jpg
20231130_131955.jpg
candyyyyyyy.jpg
shrimpage.jpg

Looks great! Candy basslet is a dream fish that likely will never happen for me
i'm just paying monthly for it on paypal credit

i could of got 2 for the price i paid for this is i was in US lol

but 1st time i have ever seen 1 for sale in the UK in like 4-5 years since i got in the hobby so had to pay it b4 someone else did

So woke up this morning and the temp controller was off!! temp was 14.9C its now 17.2C hopefully everything is ok don't know how the temp got turned off

So woke up this morning and the temp controller was off!! temp was 14.9C its now 17.2C hopefully everything is ok don't know how the temp got turned off
Dang that’s some cold water. I would be hopeful fish will make it but any coral, may be pretty stressed. Generally they say, colder water is better than hotter water for fish survival.

Dang that’s some cold water. I would be hopeful fish will make it but any coral, may be pretty stressed. Generally they say, colder water is better than hotter water for fish survival.
the candy is fine the firefish seemed to be getting better but i can't see it anywhere maybe hiding in the rocks the shrimp are fine the coral seems fine tbh its expanded now

temp is now 20.4C

And a update about the torch the store rang me up and said the torch is receeding so he asked if i wanted a refund or store credit refund would have took 10 days and i want some coral anyways so going to order some cheaper bits of what the torch would cost and fill the tank out instead of getting just 1 coral

And a update about the torch the store rang me up and said the torch is receeding so he asked if i wanted a refund or store credit refund would have took 10 days and i want some coral anyways so going to order some cheaper bits of what the torch would cost and fill the tank out instead of getting just 1 coral
I resisted saying getting a torch in a young tank was a bad idea. But since you are no longer getting one - it's a bad idea.

Yes there is a torch craze, yes some people get lucky with them in young tanks. That doesn't change the fact they are temperamental at best, and do much better in mature systems. That also doesn't change that they will melt overnight because you looked at them wrong. Frogspawn or hammers are better early corals IMO.

I resisted saying getting a torch in a young tank was a bad idea. But since you are no longer getting one - it's a bad idea.

Yes there is a torch craze, yes some people get lucky with them in young tanks. That doesn't change the fact they are temperamental at best, and do much better in mature systems. That also doesn't change that they will melt overnight because you looked at them wrong. Frogspawn or hammers are better early corals IMO.
how are lobos they have a nice 1 and i can get like 2 other cheap things

lobo.png

Back