What cool Reef Christmas gifts did you get?

Brain nice gift. I got a reef octopus regal 300 int. I am more excited about my Nintendo:)
Z if you like the retro games look into the raspberry RetroPie systems. I have one and love it. You can add literally every single retro game from any of the systems on it. I currently have about 5k games from Atari all the way thru to n64

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I setup a nuvo 10 for my nephew.
38CYNboh.jpg

We have to talk :)

We have to talk :)

Please text me more info.

Z if you like the retro games look into the raspberry RetroPie systems. I have one and love it. You can add literally every single retro game from any of the systems on it. I currently have about 5k games from Atari all the way thru to n64

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. He loves his tank. I wasn't there when he unwrapped it but I wished I was.

Check out this video of Max before he got to see what was inside the wrapping paper. I thought it was funny after I finished wrapping it, but after he had it in his room for a week wrapped up and didn't know what it really was it was even more hilarious.:lolspin:
https://youtu.be/J04cqPs8lJ8

I got some home automation stuff so I can start to Apex the rest of my house. I've ben excited about the idea of using the technology in the home for years. It's finally getting to be affordable and reliable.

4 year old daughter got a Fluval Spec V. Setting it up for freshwater but if she ever gets bored with it then here comes a new reef tank [emoji16]

c37e225c3b0733ce5d6deccefa44f954.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well..... with the sell off of my 300, we bought a new 65" Samsung 4k SUHD Tv, 4k Blueray, and a very nice soundbar. Reworking the fishtank "wall" right now to be able to incorporate this into our newly reclaimed living room!

4 year old daughter got a Fluval Spec V. Setting it up for freshwater but if she ever gets bored with it then here comes a new reef tank [emoji16]

c37e225c3b0733ce5d6deccefa44f954.jpg

Whats the over/under until there is salt in that thing lol

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Whats the over/under until there is salt in that thing lol

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Haha... in due time. This might be my new way of getting things [emoji6]

Heading to the Orange Bowl Friday for some Noles action!

Back