Whats on the top of your Frag wish list?

Ah64av8tor

Premium Member
like it says; Whats on the top of your wish list?

I'm looking for the real deal!

cap001.jpg

The legendary Leng Sy Montipora Capricornis

I have pretty much want I these days, but still looking for a UC Bali Shortcake.

Not my photo of course.

G8seb6C.jpg

I have pretty much want I these days, but still looking for a UC Bali Shortcake.

Not my photo of course.

G8seb6C.jpg

That's a Sick Bali!

LOL if you had a photo of your own its kinda hard to want one

But I can do that too, I raised a lot of RBTAs back in the day and if anyone has a descendant Id like to get one. This isn't the first time Iv had to do this the last time I had to drive to Miami to get one.

My wifes cousin has the shortcake. Its really nice. Im hoping to get a frag of it when i get my tank up and running.

A UC Bali Shortcake? I'm guessing it's probably a Strawberry Shortcake, but yes it's nice stick as well. I have one that's looking better each day.

Just Kidding .. .. .. I have a couple versions of shortcake. When available I will post for sale.

That's a sweet looking piece you got there bobby v, is that a super krakowser kryptonic sun god 5000? Just needs a little saturation adjustment ;)

34dfdd3caebb1f1a68b56aa98df213bc.jpg

There, I fixed it. Few big named guys might pay a pretty penny for that bad boy.

Oh Heck yes, that's a red throated star gazer long tentacle Zoa from the deep indian ocean. Very rare, a tip of these go for at least $500. To propagate, just smash a little and you will have a giant colony of these rare Zoas.!!! :) :) :)

Oh Heck yes, that's a red throated star gazer long tentacle Zoa from the deep indian ocean. Very rare, a tip of these go for at least $500. To propagate, just smash a little and you will have a giant colony of these rare Zoas.!!! :) :) :)

LOL :lolspin: OK that's enough jocularity in this forum ....... I'm glad you guys are having fun, It looks like its time to bring some life back into this hobby!

Here is a cool one I'm considering adding to the list; Jason Fox Top Fuel Favia.
lps-ZGYU7-2.jpg

Back