Who got what at Mosi

oregon tort
pearlberry
pink lemonade

two zoas from joshporksandwich i forgot the names.

Picked up a shroom and red people eater palys. Also a trade on the side.:thumbsup. I did win $25 gift at fishbowl in which I grabbed a nice frag rack and also won 2 part seachem reef fusion.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 0
I got some great deals on josh pork sandwich fruit loops, emeralds on fire and a few heads on candy apples. I got a cool ultra orange plate and a beautiful rock anemone. Seemed like less vendors than last time but def some quality pieces to be had.

I got a cheapo "rainbow" BTA and a three pack of acans. I'm pretty pleased with what I got considering how little I paid for it all.

I got Jason Fox Coolers Turaki and Pink lemonade.
I also picked up a Jack-o-lantern lepto, A blue stag, blue tort and a pink setsoa.

There weren't the amount of vendors or crowd that they've had before but I'm happy with what I got.

I got Jason Fox Terra Nova, Pearlberry, Tazer Zoas, and (something) Skittles Zoas. And two other Zoas that I already forgot the name.

I went with Jason Fox.
Fox flame
Terra Del Fuego
Bloodshot paly's

I was looking for a fox flame, but there were too many people around him when i went by. By the time i returned my budget was shot and the little one was getting restless.

There's always RaP

I was looking for a fox flame, but there were too many people around him when i went by. By the time i returned my budget was shot and the little one was getting restless.

There's always RaP

If you want a Fox Flame look at Ec Aventador as well. A little different coloration, but imo looks better. I have both in my tank right now.

Nice scores guys, I couldn't make it this time around. Kids sports and the wife wasn't feeling well.

Anyone score a Tsa Princess Peach? I wanted one really bad.

Cats claw (basically a very yellow stylo)
Bubble gum Millipore

And I would agree with poster above mother of the vendors were 3x to high on price. But some were reasonable.

There were a few expensive vendors but they are always expensive I'm sure even in their stores. The naming of the corals was pretty funny. You'd walk up and someone would ask "hey is that a vivid rainbow?" The vendor would laugh and say " no man, that's an auntie m's wowzers peach cobbler, $50 a polyp" hmm ok. You want to go there knowing what you want and have researched prices. Just like you don't go to the grocery store hungry, then you buy everything lol. One couple had driven down from Georgia, now THEY were probavly getting ripped.

Back