Wolf Eel Anal Area Blue-Greenish?

kar19

anybody know what and how to treat this?
IMG_Wolf Eel.jpg
IMG_Wolf Eel.jpg

The Green Wolf Eel (Congragadus subducens) isn't really an eel. They are actually a type of dottyback. They are the largest species in the Pseudochromidae family, reaching lengths up to 18 in (45.7 cm). Is this the 'eel' you have?

These fish usually are slow to show a problem. I'm sorry I don't know a lot about these fish. They need a lot of space. They can be jumpers, too. Some I know get injured from attempts at jumping or run-ins with rock.

I can't be of anymore help.

The Green Wolf Eel (Congragadus subducens) isn't really an eel. They are actually a type of dottyback. They are the largest species in the Pseudochromidae family, reaching lengths up to 18 in (45.7 cm). Is this the 'eel' you have?

These fish usually are slow to show a problem. I'm sorry I don't know a lot about these fish. They need a lot of space. They can be jumpers, too. Some I know get injured from attempts at jumping or run-ins with rock.

Thank you for your response

Thank you for the response

Back